* 2 small green and/or red sweet peppers, cut into thin strips
* 1 small red onion, cut into thin 1-inch-long strips
* 2 teaspoons olive oil or cooking oil
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
* 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
* 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley or cilantro
* 1/3 cup reduced-fat cream cheese (tub style)
* 5 6- to 7-inch flour tortillas
* Salsa (optional)
1. In a large nonstick skillet cook sweet peppers and onion in 1 teaspoon of the oil for 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in cumin and chili powder. Cook and stir for 1 minute more. Stir in parsley. Set aside.
2. Spread cream cheese over half of 1 side of each tortilla. Top with pepper mixture. Fold tortilla in half over peppers, pressing gently.